Friday, December 10, 2010

Cornucopia (2010)


This work is the one I consider my best opus to date. It takes a lot of the ideas I've worked on in the past, perfects them, renews them, and puts them in a wholly different environment. Some of it is quite lo-fi... It was recorded with minimum equipment and instruments, but manages to bring out a vast array of sounds.

I could go on to explain the contents, but I think Jeemobon of WTFmusic did a much better job of summarizing it in his review of the Incubi albums, so check out his review and check out WTFmusic too.

DOWNLOAD IT

Credits:
John Wight: production, violin, voice, saxophone, electric & acoustic guitars, percussion, electronics, drum machines, various reed instruments on Metalith

All compositions by John Wight

No comments:

Post a Comment